The Arizona Women Leading Government Conference helps women succeed in public service by enhancing career-building models that develop leadership skills and by networking professional women in government.
- Nearly 600 attendees in roles ranging from entry level to senior managers and directors
- Program information is promoted to government officials at all Arizona cities, towns and counties
- Program is affiliated with the International City/County Management Association, Arizona City/County Management Association and League of Arizona Cities and Towns
- Interaction between sponsors and attendees is an important feature of the conference
- Recognition of sponsors occurs during conference and in promotion leading up to event
For Questions on Sponsorship, Please Contact email@example.com.